Date(s) - 04/02/2022 - 07/02/2022
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Altrincham Food and Farmers' Market
Go To Website
Add to iCal
Download to iCal
Add to Google Calendar
Download to Google Calendar
Altrincham Food and Farmers Market’
A celebration of the best North West food producers in Altrincham’s Historic Market Hall and Covered Market. 60 dedicated full time traders and 2 dozen specialist visiting traders every week; One beautiful listed building, part restaurant, part market, part town square. Passionately regional.
Tastings and workshops vary, check website and social media for details. Lovely area for kids. Great food and drink.
Please see below for further information about Altrincham Food and Farmers’ Market.
Farmers’ Market Visitors:
- If you would like further information about this event please click through to the event website.
- If the event is ticketed, you will need to click through to the event’s website for information of ticket costs and how to purchase.
- We advise checking on the event’s website for any updates such as change of date, change of time, cancellation, before travelling to the event.
Please note: The Artisan Food Trail does not run this event, it is a listing on our website only.
- If you are looking for information or are interested in trading at this event please click through to the event’s website and look for the organiser’s details to contact them directly.
- We are unable to take bookings or give you further information about trading.
The Artisan Food Trail is NOT involved with the event and in any way endorsing it. The event is listed here for your reference only – please contact the event directly for any further details.