Date(s) - 08/08/2020 - 09/08/2020
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Go To Website
Add to iCal
Download to iCal
Add to Google Calendar
Download to Google Calendar
Artisan Food Market Waddesdon
Offering the very best in quality, fresh, seasonal produce all locally sourced. This new Artisan Market aims to support local, small-scale, independent food producers.
Come along on the second Saturday of each month to find vegetables, meats, fish, dairy, baked goods and much more…
With so many tempting treats to choose from please remember to bring cash on the day as there isn’t a cash machine onsite and many traders are unable to accept card payments.
Free entry and free parking.
Please see below for further information about Artisan Food Market Waddesdon.
Farmers’ Market Visitors:
- If you would like further information about this event please click through to the event website.
- If the event is ticketed, you will need to click through to the event’s website for information of ticket costs and how to purchase.
- We advise checking on the event’s website for any updates such as change of date, change of time, cancellation, before travelling to the event.
Please note: The Artisan Food Trail does not run this event, it is a listing on our website only.
- If you are looking for information or are interested in trading at this event please click through to the event’s website and look for the organiser’s details to contact them directly.
- We are unable to take bookings or give you further information about trading.
The Artisan Food Trail is NOT involved with the event and in any way endorsing it. The event is listed here for your reference only – please contact the event directly for any further details.