Date(s) - 05/02/2019 - 06/02/2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Go To Website
Add to iCal
Download to iCal
Add to Google Calendar
Download to Google Calendar
Please see below for further information about Pub 19.
Now in it’s fifth year, PUB19 is a chance to celebrate the UK pub industry’s innovations, trends, products, services and people. By bringing together key trade associations, business leaders, decision makers, pub owners, entrepreneurs and pub companies, the show aims to offer advice and solutions to those in the UK pub industry.
- If you would like further information about this event please click through to the event website.
- If the event is ticketed, you will need to click through to the event’s website for information of ticket costs and how to purchase.
- We advise checking on the event’s website for any updates such as change of date, change of time, cancellation, before travelling to the event.
Please note: The Artisan Food Trail does not run this event, it is a listing on our website only.
- If you are looking for information or are interested in exhibiting at this event please click through to the event’s website and look for the organiser’s details to contact them directly.
- We are unable to take bookings or give you further information about exhibiting.
The Artisan Food Trail is NOT involved with the event and in any way endorsing it. The event is listed here for your reference only – please contact the event directly for any further details.