Filbert’s Fine Foods
Filbert’s Fine Foods produce amazing award winning hot air roasted nut snacks – made with 100% natural ingredients and each with their own unique flavour twist.
Over the years we have developed new and exciting combinations of flavours from around the world which are both healthy and original in taste. An award winning strategy that satisfies a niche market, craving fine quality snacks. With bagfuls of natural ingredients, our artisan snacks are also suitable for the rapidly expanding free-from market.
Filbert’s Fine Foods was created in 2010 with the passion of 40 years in the food business. We are proud to bring you an array of really interesting snacks, lovingly hand crafted in the heart of Somerset.
Mark Taylor, Managing Director
Mr Filbert’s range of snacks are free from gluten and diary as well as all artificial flavours, colours and preservatives. Great news for the rapidly growing FREE FROM market sector which has seen a 63% increase in demand from consumers.
To buy online visit www.mrfilberts.com
AFT Approved Products
Read more about this producer’s products in our reviews:
- Olive Snack Kalamata Pitted Olives marinated with thyme & parsley
- Olive Snack Kalamata & Green Pitted Olives marinated with sweet chilli & basil
- Olive Snack Green Pitted Olives marinated with fennel & coriander
- Cherry Berry Chocolate Nut Mix
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Mix
- Somerset Applewood Smoked Mixed Nuts
- Dry Roasted Peanuts
- Italian Herb Peanuts & Hazelnuts
- Moroccan Spiced Almonds
- Dorset Honey & Mustard with Zingy Gooseberry Dressing
- Tangy Apple & Balsamic Vinaigrette
- French Rosemary Almonds
- Mexican Sweet Chilli Mixed Nuts
- Moroccan Spiced Almonds – 1 star
- Black Truffle Mixed Nuts with Apple – 2 stars
- Cherry Berry Chocolate Nut Mix – 1 star
Great Taste Awards 2017:
- Somerset Applewood Smoked Mixed Nuts – 1 star
- Great Taste Awards
- Taste of the West
- Lunch Innovation
- Countryside Alliance