Yare Valley Oils
Producer of a high quality Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil in Norfolk.
Their rapeseed is grown, harvested, pressed and bottled on site by mechanical means and twice filtered, which retains the natural health properties of this incredibly versatile British oil. High in omega 3, half the saturated fat of extra virgin olive oil, a very high burn point even in its extra virgin cold pressed state and a deliciously subtle flavour makes it an ideal option for everyday cooking including both sweet and savoury dishes.
This oil is also used as a base in creating a delicious range of dressings, sauces, marinades, infusions and sauces.
They also produce a range of wonderfully smooth and All Natural Lip Balms.
Visit their unique and award winning self service farm shop where farm reared beef, own grown potatoes and full range of oils are sold alongside some wonderful local foods.
AFT Approved Products
Recipes and Food Inspiration
- Autumn Salad
- Blood Orange & Cardamom Cake
- Carrot Cake
- Chicken, Vegetable & Pesto Traybake
- Crispy Courgette Fritters
- Halloumi Lentil Salad
- How to make perfect roast potatoes
- Pepper Prawns with Caramelised Cauliflower
- Roasted Rice-Stuffed Tomatoes
- Spicy Marmalade Glazed Salmon
- Super Beetroot Veggie Burgers
- Watercress Pesto
- Horseradish Sauce Naturally Sweetened with Honey – 1 star
Great Taste Awards 2015:
- Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil – 1 star
Great Taste Awards 2014:
- Oak Smoked Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil – 2 stars