Application to Join The Artisan Food Trail
Want to become a member? Apply now to find out if you’re eligible.
Who do we like to work with?
The Artisan Food Trail only works with artisan food and drink businesses based in the United Kingdom.
For an affordable annual membership fee of £120 +VAT we help create more awareness for your business.
What are your membership criteria?
It is likely that you do consider yourself to be an artisan food or drink producer and it is how you found our website.
To be sure that we have the right applications, we ask that you check our criteria to see if your business fits the values of The Artisan Food Trail.
- Your business must be registered in the United Kingdom
- We understand that some produce is not grown in the UK and these products are accepted as long as your business is registered in the UK
- A handmade element must be included in the making of your products
- Your products are produced in small batches i.e not mass produced using automated production lines
- Meat should be from animals that are reared ethically and enjoy as natural a life as possible
If you fit these criteria you are eligible to become a member of The Artisan Food Trail.
Visit our membership information page to find out more about what we offer.
How do you check my application?
We carry out a number of checks to ensure businesses are UK based, this may involve looking up your business on Companies House, for instance. Some of you, as sole traders, won’t necessarily be listed there, so we look for other evidence that you are based in the UK.
We don’t carry out a personal inspection of your premises and trust that the information you provide is true and complies with Trading Standards.
How and when will we get back to you?
We aim to respond to your application with 3 working days and will send you an email to let you know whether or not your application has been accepted.
Thank you for getting in touch
Join our Newsletter Email List
For the latest producer info, shows, markets, recipes, competitions and more each month.
Please be assured that we don't sell or pass on your information to third parties.
Keep up to date with:
- New and approved producers and produce
- Offers, discounts, competitions and more
- Seasonal produce and great tasting downloadable recipe ideas
- Shows, events and markets