Date(s) - 12/02/2022 - 13/02/2022
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Mortlach Memorial Hall
Go To Website
Add to iCal
Download to iCal
Add to Google Calendar
Download to Google Calendar
Dufftown Farmers Market
Dufftown Farmers Market will be held on the second Saturday of every month, at the Mortlach Memorial Hall, 6 Albert Pl, Dufftown. The market sells and promotes fresh farm produce from the Speyside area as well as handmade arts & craft.
It is a charitable event and all funds raised go to initiatives that support and benefit the local community. New stallholders welcome.
Please see below for further information about Dufftown Farmers Market.
Farmers’ Market Visitors:
- If you would like further information about this event please click through to the event website.
- If the event is ticketed, you will need to click through to the event’s website for information of ticket costs and how to purchase.
- We advise checking on the event’s website for any updates such as change of date, change of time, cancellation, before travelling to the event.
Please note: The Artisan Food Trail does not run this event, it is a listing on our website only.
- If you are looking for information or are interested in trading at this event please click through to the event’s website and look for the organiser’s details to contact them directly.
- We are unable to take bookings or give you further information about trading.
The Artisan Food Trail is NOT involved with the event and in any way endorsing it. The event is listed here for your reference only – please contact the event directly for any further details.