Date(s) - 23/09/2020 - 27/09/2020
Facebook – Virtual Festival
Go To Website
Add to iCal
Download to iCal
Add to Google Calendar
Download to Google Calendar
Ginger & Spice Festival
The award-winning Ginger and Spice Festival is making a welcome return this September for a celebration of all things The 4th annual Ginger and Spice Festival is to be held as an online/ virtual event for 2020. The festival will take place, as usual, from Wednesday 23rd to Sunday 27th September 2020 during British Food Fortnight and will include a range of innovative and exciting online experiences to explore and enjoy.
The festival continues in its aims of celebrating the culinary heritage of the town of Market Drayton and exploring historical and heritage links associated with the town. Also the festival will be showcasing local businesses, food, drink, chefs, cooks and other partner organisations.
Festival goers can enjoy an online Food Theatre, a Spice Market Place, Virtual Trail Contest, live Cookery Workshops via zoom, A Bengali Supper Club, Best Ginger Cat and Dog Contest, Best Gingerbread House Contest as well as opportunities for supporting local producers and donating to the local Market Drayton Foodbank.
The online programme of events is now live and can be found on the What’s On page via the website www.gingerandspicefest.co.uk.
It is recommended that those interested sign up to the festival e-bulletin service to be kept up to date on the events, via visiting the festival website and completing the online sign up form.
For any businesses or organisation whom would like to partner or get involved this year, they can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see below for further information about the Ginger & Spice Festival.
- If you would like further information about this event please click through to the event website.
- If the event is ticketed, you will need to click through to the event’s website for information of ticket costs and how to purchase.
- We advise checking on the event’s website for any updates such as change of date, change of time, cancellation, before travelling to the event.
Please note: The Artisan Food Trail does not run this event, it is a listing on our website only.
- If you are looking for information or are interested in trading at this event please click through to the event’s website and look for the organiser’s details to contact them directly.
- We are unable to take bookings or give you further information about trading.
The Artisan Food Trail is NOT involved with the event and in any way endorsing it. The event is listed here for your reference only – please contact the event directly for any further details.