Date(s) - 08/02/2022 - 10/02/2022
Yorkshire Event Centre
Go To Website
Add to iCal
Download to iCal
Add to Google Calendar
Download to Google Calendar
The Ice Cream & Artisan Foods Show (TRADE EVENT)
Please see below for further information about The Ice Cream & Artisan Foods Show.
The Ice Cream and Artisan Food Show is the only UK trade show for the ice cream sector. 61% of ice cream parlours sell confectionary, 69% sell coffee and tea, 61% cakes and and 41% sell savoury snacks (source: ICA email survey of members, 2019) and it’s a booming sector with 20% year-on-year growth according to international accountancy firm PwC.
There are now over 1,200 ice cream parlours in the UK. The total UK ice cream sector is worth over £1.4billion annually.
In addition there will be ice cream ingredients suppliers, as well as equipment and catering products suppliers.
The world’s first solar and battery powered ice cream van will also be showcased.
- If you would like further information about this event please click through to the event website.
- If the event is ticketed, you will need to click through to the event’s website for information of ticket costs and how to purchase.
- We advise checking on the event’s website for any updates such as change of date, change of time, cancellation, before travelling to the event.
Please note: The Artisan Food Trail does not run this event, it is a listing on our website only.
- If you are looking for information or are interested in exhibiting at this event please click through to the event’s website and look for the organiser’s details to contact them directly.
- We are unable to take bookings or give you further information about exhibiting.
The Artisan Food Trail is NOT involved with the event and in any way endorsing it. The event is listed here for your reference only – please contact the event directly for any further details.