Date(s) - 22/05/2022 - 23/05/2022
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Go To Website
Add to iCal
Download to iCal
Add to Google Calendar
Download to Google Calendar
The Real Wine Fair
BACK IN 2021!
Please see below for further information about The Real Wine Fair.
The Real Wine Fair is a celebration of the labour, craft and skill of small independent vine growers. There are four simple objectives:
To showcase some of the world’s most talented artisan vignerons under one roof; to illustrate the exciting diversity and personality of naturally-made wines; to allow growers and customers to exchange information and ideas and, of course, to have fun!
The Real Wine Fair is a two day event that takes place in London featuring over 160 organic/biodynamic and natural winemakers from around the world, a roster of superb guest speakers for the seminars and masterclasses, a busy on-site wine shop, and bustling street food stalls dispensing tasty morsels.
- If you would like further information about this event please click through to the event website.
- If the event is ticketed, you will need to click through to the event’s website for information of ticket costs and how to purchase.
- We advise checking on the event’s website for any updates such as change of date, change of time, cancellation, before travelling to the event.
Please note: The Artisan Food Trail does not run this event, it is a listing on our website only.
- If you are looking for information or are interested in exhibiting at this event please click through to the event’s website and look for the organiser’s details to contact them directly.
- We are unable to take bookings or give you further information about exhibiting.
The Artisan Food Trail is NOT involved with the event and in any way endorsing it. The event is listed here for your reference only – please contact the event directly for any further details.