Date(s) - 20/01/2019 - 22/01/2019
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Go To Website
Add to iCal
Download to iCal
Add to Google Calendar
Download to Google Calendar
Scotland’s Speciality Food Show
Please see below for further information about the show.
Scotland’s Speciality Food Show 2019 will be the 11th year that the show has been running in its present format and it is the result of a joint venture between Scotland’s Food Show in Glasgow and the Speciality Food Show in Edinburgh, which has created Scotland’s largest trade sourcing event for the speciality food market. The show has been fully incorporated into the Trade event, dominating the top end of the hall and hosting all the main catering areas for the two shows as well.
The show is 3 days from 20th to 22nd January at Glasgow’s SEC with 130 companies exhibiting all types of speciality food including gift food, bakery, cheese, cooked and cured meats, chutneys, preserves, oil and vinegars, herbs and spices, confectionery, tea and coffee, beers, spirits and cordials. There are also exhibitors who specialise in food presentation such as lighting, packaging, refrigeration etc.
1000 trade buyers from department stores, farm shops, delis, food halls, restaurants and hotels will be at Scotland’s Speciality Food Show 2019.
- If you would like further information about this event please click through to the event website.
- If the event is ticketed, you will need to click through to the event’s website for information of ticket costs and how to purchase.
- We advise checking on the event’s website for any updates such as change of date, change of time, cancellation, before travelling to the event.
Please note: The Artisan Food Trail does not run this event, it is a listing on our website only.
- If you are looking for information or are interested in exhibiting at this event please click through to the event’s website and look for the organiser’s details to contact them directly.
- We are unable to take bookings or give you further information about exhibiting.
The Artisan Food Trail is NOT involved with the event and in any way endorsing it. The event is listed here for your reference only – please contact the event directly for any further details.