The networking event for the food sector
Whether you are a producer, supplier or advisor this is good for:
- Make new contacts with other delegates and develop your food network
- Speaking to like-minded people from the sector
- Finding new customers – bring some samples as there will be plenty of room to display them!
- Exchanging information – bring some brochures!
The event will be joined by guest speaker, Paul Kenward, managing director of British Sugar. He’ll talk about the story behind the business, how it works with British farmers, sugar as fuel as well as ingredient and how British Sugar is evolving to meet the market, regulatory and political challenges it faces.
Register by 21st March 2017 to secure your place
Sign up to receive our newsletter
For the latest producer info, shows, markets, recipes, competitions and more each month.
Please be assured that we don't sell or pass on your information to third parties.
Keep up to date with:
- New and approved producers and produce
- Offers, discounts, competitions and more
- Seasonal produce and great tasting downloadable recipe ideas
- Shows, events and markets