Roythornes food business breakfast event talks packaging
The event also includes a talk on packaging – the drivers, the pressures and the future.
- Date: Thursday 15 November 2018
- Time: 07:30 – 10:00am
- Place: Kingsgate Conference Centre, Staplee Way, Peterborough, PE1 4YT
Whether you are a producer, supplier or advisor this is good for:
- Make new contacts with other delegates and develop your food network
- Speaking to like-minded people from the sector
- Finding new customers
- Exchanging information
This Food Business Breakfast welcomes as its speaker, Paul Jenkins, Managing Director of ThePackHub, who develop and deliver innovative packaging solutions for high street brands, retailers and packaging suppliers. Paul will be talking about the latest trends in packaging and how businesses are meeting the challenges they face today, whilst preparing for a very different future.
Packaging is a key element of our food. Not only do products need to be transported efficiently from the source of production to the shopper’s homes, but the packaging must also sell and add value in a very competitive market. On top of this consumers and politicians are increasing the pressure on manufacturers to reduce plastics and packaging waste. How does a food business balance these competing objectives whilst maintaining already tight profit margins?
Register by 7th November to secure your place
Sign up to receive our newsletter
For the latest producer info, shows, markets, recipes, competitions and more each month.
Please be assured that we don't sell or pass on your information to third parties.
Keep up to date with:
- New and approved producers and produce
- Offers, discounts, competitions and more
- Seasonal produce and great tasting downloadable recipe ideas
- Shows, events and markets