Roythornes food business breakfast event: Driving growth in a competitive market
The event also includes a talk on driving growth in a competitive market.
- Date: Thursday 4th April 2019
- Time: 07:30 – 10:00am
- Place: Kingsgate Conference Centre, Staplee Way, Peterborough, PE1 4YT
Whether you are a producer, supplier or advisor this is good for:
- Make new contacts with other delegates and develop your food network
- Speaking to like-minded people from the sector
- Finding new customers
- Exchanging information
This Food Business Breakfast welcomes as its speaker, Ashley Hicks, managing director, Kettle Foods*.
Kettle Foods operate in one of the most competitive sectors of the market, where disruptor brands and own label ‘copy cat’ products are constantly trying to gain market share.
How does Kettle Foods meet the challenges it faces and how have they developed their brand and product portfolio to ensure continued profitable growth? In an informative talk, Ashley Hicks, Managing Director of Kettle Foods will take you through the story of the strongest premium snack brand in the market and how they have continually innovated to maintain their enviable position.
*Kettle Foods is NOT an Artisan Food Trail member
Register by 27th March to secure your place
Sign up to receive our newsletter
For the latest producer info, shows, markets, recipes, competitions and more each month.
Please be assured that we don't sell or pass on your information to third parties.
Keep up to date with:
- New and approved producers and produce
- Offers, discounts, competitions and more
- Seasonal produce and great tasting downloadable recipe ideas
- Shows, events and markets