Fennel and Lemon Butter Dressing
Fennel is the ideal companion to fish and a variety of vegetables both being enhanced with a lick of flavoured butter.
Fennel Seed Spice Drops added just the flavour we needed and was so easy to use.
We adore the bright fresh flavour and aroma.
Our butter was liberally doused over some salmon and asparagus but it would work equally well with purple sprouting broccoli or pak choi.
- 80g unsalted butter
- zest ½ lemon, grated
- pinch salt
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 8 drops Fennel Seed Spice Drops
Carefully melt the butter over a low heat.
Add the lemon zest, salt, black pepper and lemon juice and whisk to mix.
Add the Fennel Seed Spice Drops and whisk again.
More recipes to try…
Sign up to receive our newsletter
For the latest producer info, shows, markets, recipes, competitions and more each month. Please be assured that we don't sell or pass on your information to third parties.
Keep up to date with:
- New and approved producers and produce
- Offers, discounts, competitions and more
- Seasonal produce and great tasting downloadable recipe ideas
- Shows, events and markets