Spicy Cheese Logs
Want to try something simple yet very tasty?
Then this quick idea will have your taste buds tingling in a few minutes.
Great on the cheese board or even as a starter.
- 2 soft goats cheese logs weighing 125g each
- 1 tbsp smoked black peppercorns
- 2 tsp smoked chilli flakes
- grated zest of 1 lemon
For the second log measure out two teaspoons of smoked chilli flakes on to a plate and grate over the zest of one lemon and make sure they are evenly mixed. Take the second goats cheese and again, roll in the mixture until well coated.
Notes on ingredients
The Artisan Smokehouse is a little smokehouse in Suffolk which, as well as smoking meats and fish, also produces some smoked spices including smoked black peppercorns and smoked chilli flakes.
Foods in Season
See which foods are in season and at their best using our guide >>>
Sign up to receive our newsletter
For the latest producer info, shows, markets, recipes, competitions and more each month. Please be assured that we don't sell or pass on your information to third parties.
Keep up to date with:
- New and approved producers and produce
- Offers, discounts, competitions and more
- Seasonal produce and great tasting downloadable recipe ideas
- Shows, events and markets