Little Leek and Chorizo Frittata
As long as you have some eggs a few other ingredients and a little imagination this will make you a meal in minutes.
- 10cm piece chorizo, sliced
- 1/2 leek, thinly sliced
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- olive oil
- You’ll need a 15cm frying pan
In a frying pan, fry the chorizo until it releases its oil.
Remove the chorizo to a bowl using a slotted spoon.
Add the leeks and fry gently until soft, then transfer to the bowl with the chorizo. Leave to cool slightly.
Tip the beaten eggs into the chorizo and leeks, season with salt and pepper and stir to mix.
Heat your small frying pan with some olive oil and once hot, tip in the egg mixture. Cook on a medium to low heat until nearly set.
To finish the top place under a hot grill.
Turn out of the pan and serve.
Join our Newsletter Email List
For the latest producer info, shows, markets, recipes, competitions and more each month. Please be assured that we don't sell or pass on your information to third parties.
Keep up to date with:
- New and approved producers and produce
- Offers, discounts, competitions and more
- Seasonal produce and great tasting downloadable recipe ideas
- Shows, events and markets